The Pentacle is a powerful symbol of protection against evil forces and has been used in many cultures throughout history. Its earliest known use was in Ancient Mesopotamia around 3500BC. The Pentacle represents the power of Spirit over matter.
Below is some of the traditional symbology of the pentacle:
- EARTH: (lower left hand corner) symbolizes physical strength and endurance
- FIRE: (lower right hand corner) symbolizes valiance and fearlessness
- WATER: (upper right hand corner) symbolizes clairvoyance and the feelings
- AIR: (upper left hand corner) symbolizes creativity and intelligence
- SPIRIT: (uppermost point) symbolizes Omnipotent Divinity
- The circle around the Pentacle contains and protects.
100% fine pewter - lead and nickel free.
Width = 1 3/8"
Height = 1 3/4"
Black satin cord included!
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 04 July, 2010.